Sweet & Savory Salmon with Couscous Salad
Posted by SMS on Sep 11th 2020
This meal requires limited preparation and cooks in minutes. Coating the salmon with the Santa Monica Seafood Hawaiian Poke dressing before grilling gives you a chance to flame your fish until coated with grill marks. This dish is quickly completed with colorful couscous.
2 ea Salmon Fillet (4oz each)
1 cup Santa Monica Seafood Hawaiian Poki Dressing
1 lb Couscous Salad
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Pre-heat the grill on high.
2) In a bowl, add Santa Monica Seafood’s Hawaiian Poki Dressing and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix.
3) Add fish to the bowl and make sure to coat all the sides with the dressing.
4) Spray the grill grades with a non-stick cooking spray and gently place salmon on top. Cook for about 3-4 minutes and then flip to the other side cooking an additional 3-4 minutes.
5) Plate your fish with a side of Couscous Salad.