Honey Mustard Roasted Salmon with Butternut Squash
Posted by SMS on Sep 11th 2020
Feast on a gorgeous broiled salmon with butternut squash. This three step recipe stars 100% pure honey and Dijon mustard that crisps the salmon's edges until golden. This recipe is perfectly portioned for four.
1.5 lb - Salmon Fillet, cut into 4 equal portions
3 Tbsp. - 100% Pure Honey
2 Tbsp. - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1.5 Tbsp. - Dijon Mustard
2lb - Butternut Squash 1 tsp - Salt
1 tsp - Black Pepper
- Move oven rack to the top of the oven about 8 inches from the broiler and then set your broiler on high.
- In a small bowl add honey, mustard, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Mix.
- Line your baking dish with parchment paper or spray with a non-stick cooking spray and then place your salmon portions on top.
- Brush fish with the honey mixture on all sides and cook in the broiler for 5-6 minutes. (Note: Fish should be slightly undercooked since it will continue cooking once outside of the oven)
- Serve immediately with a side of our seasonal Butternut Squash. (Try the Butternut Squash warm by heating it in the microwave or oven!)