This quick recipe for two is much easier than it sounds. Simply fire up the grill for sweet and savory flavors that fuse well into the hearty swordfish steaks. Impress your guests with distinct grill marks when you bring the heat using Santa Monica Seafood Spicy Apricot Barbecue Sauce for a marinade.
2 Swordfish Fillets
1 cup SMS BBQ Sauce
salt and pepper
1. Give the Swordfish a quick rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Pour half a cup of BBQ sauce on each fillet, Make sure to coat both sides. Marinate for five minutes.
4. Grill on high for three minutes. Flip and grill for another three minutes.
5. In the meantime, sauté your asparagus and season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the fish from the grill and plate with the asparagus.
7. Drizzle a little BBQ sauce on top for extra flavor.