This recipe showcases a soft and succulent swordfish that melts in your mouth. In about four easy steps you can create complex flavors by grilling, baking, and boiling the main ingredients. Hearty broccolini bunches and a glistening Mango Tequila Grilling Sause moisten this dish for a pleasurable consistency you'll want to enjoy time and time again.
2 fillets Local Swordfish
1 bunch of broccolini
1/2 bottle of Earth & Vine Mango Tequila Jalapeño Grilling & Dipping Sauce
1 Tbsp. shallots, chopped
1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
salt to taste
1. Season the Swordfish with salt and place over a hot grill for 5 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cut the ends of the broccolini off and discard. Place the remaining broccolini in a pot of boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Flip the Swordfish and grill for another 3 minutes.
4. Remove the Swordfish, coat with 1/4 cup of sauce and place in the oven at 350F for 3 minutes.
5. Heat an oven-safe skillet on medium high with olive oil. Add the shallots, garlic and broccolini. Give them a toss and place the entire skillet in the oven for 3 minutes.
6. Remove the Swordfish, followed by the broccolini. Plate the broccolini and top with the Swordfish. Drizzle a bit more sauce on top and a pinch of micro basil.